I coordinate in order to potentiate
I seal the cosmos of Unity
With the galactic tone of emptiness
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am the activator of all galactic portals - enter me
The Hunab Ku 21 is now presented as the quintessence of all of the teachings of the synchronic order, inclusive of the supreme system of telepathic communication, the 441 Cube Matrix upon which its structure is based.
The structure of the Hunab Ku 21 is the root of galactic culture and the next dimension of consciousness.
The Hunab Ku 21 Galactic Tree of Life and Knowledge is a genuine map of consciousness to be imprinted through daily practice. It is the underlying structure of the 441 matrix. If you are new to this please go to the introduction to Synchronotron or see Book of the Cube.
This map of consciousness is also a multi-leveled self-replicating cosmology intended to establish an entirely new perception and experience of reality – that of galactic culture.
Hunab Ku 21 can be studied and meditated upon daily as it helps synthesize other practices of the synchronic order.
In the daily practice what is most important are the patterns, especially of the heptad paths as they define the underlying matrix of vertical channels and horizontal lines of force and the diagonal axes in relation to the structure and nature of the five Power of Harmony cells (tetrads), as shown on playing board. These are a function of the fifth force oracle (for more see CHC Vol. VII, Book of the Cube).
Remember this is a new program and you are pioneering in an act of noospheric self-discovery.
The base program in the Hunab Ku 21, like all synchronic order practices, is the 13 Moon 28-day synchronometer, and the Dreamspell-Telektonon codes.
For daily play, you will need seven “markers”. You can use crystals or stones to map the daily layout.
If you are so inspired you can create your own “oracle” kit. The playing board is provided here. The “oracle” kit should include 42 solar seal chips (two chips of each of the 20 solar seals plus two Hunab Ku 21 chips) and 78 playing cards (21 archetypes + 52 heptad paths + 5 Harmony cells).
• Identify day of the week (heptad gate),
• Kin of the day,
• Tone of the daily kin, and
• Weekly Heptad Path.
The Hunab Ku 21 Galactic Tree of Life and Knowledge is played on the Hunab Ku 21 Board.
The daily synchronic order is tracked using your seven crystals or stones (or your 42 Dreamspell chips). Five are used for the daily fifth force oracle layout, and a sixth to mark the heptad gate. There are some days when the same position on the board may require two of the same chip. The Board may be also used to map out relations or events according to the Oracle of a given galactic signature.
On the corners of the playing board are the four time lenses with the four creation templates, you will use your seventh marker to track which time lens you are in each day. (If you have made your oracle, then use one of the Hunab Ku 21 chips in appropriate template according to the tone of the galactic signature).
You can enter any time you are ready to enter.
Once you enter, determine the day, week and moon according to the 13-Moon 28-day calendar.
1. Day of the week determines the heptad gate. (See Heptad gate graphic) Locate the heptad gate position on the board. Find the corresponding chip for that position and place it there. Find the card for the daily heptad gate seal and study it.
Note the nature of the position. For example, is it a gate of power, light gate, matrix portal, etc. For a complete description of the components of the Hunab Ku 21, see Book of the Cube, CHC Vol. VII, Chapter 9. Also note the Base Matrix Unit number, this is the telepathic frequency index for that position. (For example, Dragon Gate of Being is the First Light Gate, BMU 108).
Here is a quick reference key to the Seven Heptad gates:
• Heptad Gate 1. Dragon (1) Gate of Cosmic Being (108) = Light Gate one, Primal Force.
• Heptad Gate 2. Hand (7) 1st Seat of Power of Cosmic Knowledge (291), Avatar.
• Heptad Gate 3. Wind (2) Gate of Cosmic Spirit (144) = Light Gate two, High Priestess.
• Heptad Gate 4. Skywalker (13) 3rd Seat of Power of Cosmic Prophecy (315), Prophet.
• Heptad Gate 5. Sun (20) 4th Matrix Portal of Enlightenment (414), Enlightened One.
• Heptad Gate 6. Mirror (18) 2nd Matrix Portal of Meditation (402), Yogi/Yogini.
• Heptad Gate 7. Hunab Ku 21—Fifth Force Portal—Unity of Totality (441), One Dweller of the Cube, Magus of the Infinite.
2. Heptad Path. Then, based on the week of the Moon, determine the heptad path for the current week. Week of the year depends on which moon and which week you enter. Note the number, name, and qualities of the heptad path. Here is a quick reference key to the 52 Heptad Paths:
Weeks 1-4, Magnetic Moon Weeks 29-32 Galactic moon
Weeks 5-8, Lunar Moon Weeks 33-36 Solar Moon
Weeks 9-12 Electric Moon Weeks 37-40 Planetary Moon
Weeks 13-16 Self-Existing Moon Weeks 41-44 Spectral Moon
Weeks 17-20 Overtone Moon Weeks 45-48 Crystal Moon
Weeks 21-24 Rhythmic Moon Weeks 49-52 Cosmic Moon
Weeks 25-28 Resonant Moon
The weekly heptad path card is in play during the seven days of that week. However, depending on whether there are two seals enclosing a path, other heptad paths may also be “opened.” This you can only know once you have entered the daily kin oracle into play.
3. Tonal value of the Kin of the day. Every day is also characterized by one of 20 solar seals—Dragon-Sun sequence that also bear the numbers 1-20. Each daily kin also has a tone (1 -13) that, together with the solar seal, results in a galactic signature, i.e., 7 Dragon, 9 Wind, etc., There are 260 galactic signatures.
The Tone of the day will give you your tonal value according to one of the four templates:
Tones 1, 5, 9, 13 = 108 Template of the Star Mind
Tones 2, 6, 10 = 144 Template of the Foundation of Tollan (New Jerusalem)
Tones 3, 7, 11 = 216 Template of the Cosmic Cube
Tones 4, 8, 12 = 288 Template of Sphere of the Polar Harmonic
For any tone, multiply that number by the template number.
5 Dragon = tone 5 x 108 = 540 tonal value
3 Serpent = tone 3 x 216 = 648 tonal value
8 Eagle = tone 8 x 288 = 2304 tonal value
6 Worldbridger = tone 6 x 144 = tonal value 864
(See “Hunab Ku 21—13 Galactic Tones and 4 Time Lenses” for index of tonal values)
Once you have determined the tone and tonal value place one of the Hunab Ku 21 chips on the appropriate time lens position in one of the four corners of the playing board.
4. Locating the daily solar seal on the playing board. The solar seal of the galactic signature and its code number will determine where you are in the 20-day sequence and place you in the corresponding position on the Hunab Ku 21 playing board. Again, note the position function—source of power, matrix portal, seat of power, etc., and number of seal. Note the BMU telepathic frequency index number.
Place the appropriate marker or seal chip on that position. If you are using your oracle, then find the appropriate archetype/seal card and study the information.
5. Oracle Play. Every kin/galactic signature has its fifth force oracle. (Study Oracle Chart). Find the oracle for the kin of the day and then match the other four kin with the positions of the corresponding seals of authority in the Hunab Ku 21 playing Board. It is the daily Oracle play that opens up the Galactic Tree of Life and Knowledge as a daily synchronic order message board. Find the appropriate archetype/seal cards and study the information.
Every day (except Day Out of Time and 0.0 Hunab Ku/leap day) there are six positions in play—heptad gate plus five oracle positions. (Note: Some of those positions may be doubled—or even tripled, that is, when you play two chips of the same seal, and if necessary the extra Hunab Ku 21 chip. Then find the corresponding cards). Once you have your daily layout there are many aspects to be studied and many levels of meaning to be derived from the daily configuration, including the different patterns, and so forth.
For the guide kin use the following formula (guides are a always the same color as the daily kin):
Tones 1, 6, 11: guide always the same as seal of the daily kin
Tones 2, 7, 12: guide will always be +12 seals (or - 8 seals)
Tones 3, 8, 13: guide will always be +4 seals (or -16 seals)
Tones 4, 9: guide will always be +16 seals (or - 4 seals)
Tones 5, 10: guide will always +8 seals (or -12 Seals)
So when you are done with the daily practice you will have six chips on the board, plus the seventh, a Hunab Ku 21 chip on one of the four time lenses.
Daily Number frequencies. Every day there are four different number frequencies, or consciousness codes:
1) Tonal value (see above) will always be a multiple of 108, 144, 216 or 288. These tonal values are the 13 principle frequencies of harmonic creation.
2) Heptad path frequency. Sum of the two BMU numbers connected by the weekly heptad path + any other heptad path openings that may occur on any given day.
3) Kin frequency – sum of the numbers of the six different seals that show up each day: 1 heptad gate + five oracle seals (on the seventh day, the seventh heptad gate Hunab Ku 21 counts as the 21st seal and is counted).
4) Base Matrix Unit (BMU) Daily cumulative telepathic frequency index. This is the sum of the numbers represented by the six positions (Heptad gate plus five oracle positions) in play for any given day. If the same seal is played twice on a given position, its number is always counted twice.
In some rare instances if the tone is 1, 6 or 11, a heptad gate could accommodate the double value of a seal plus a third value for itself. For example, if on the second day of the week (Heptad Gate 2, Hand Knowledge), the galactic signature for the day was 11 Hand, then there would be three markers in play for the same position. The BMU for that position, 291, would be counted 3 times. (If you are using your own oracle kit, you will only have two Hand chips, so use the extra Hunab Ku 21 to mark the Heptad Gate position)
Study the different daily number frequencies. Note of what factors they might be multiples. Note the synchronicities in the number patterns.
In the higher-dimensional mind-stream every number is a telepathic synchronic frequency factor, or consciousness code. Every number is coded with a fixed telepathic value, but varying in meaning according to subjective interpretation.
The base number matrix is the 441 or Hunab Ku (21) squared. Notice there are only three numbers with one “1” and two “4’s—441, 144, and 414—they code three of the seven heptad gates. 441 is the minimum multi-dimensional projection of the unity of the universal cosmic totality. All number frequencies are generated from the cube matrix that provides the 441 minimum telepathic “vocables.” (See below: Locating the Hunab Ku 21 in the 441 Cube Matrix)
The structure of the Hunab Ku 21 Galactic Tree of Life and Knowledge is derived from the master 441 Cube Matrix. The base matrix of the Hunab Ku 21 is the 441 (21²).
21 or any value of 21 is a Hunab Ku unit.
In the Dreamspell, the occult value of any galactic signature is 21. This means Hunab Ku is the hidden power within any oracle.
Also note: 1+ 2+ 3 + 4 … + 21 = 231 = 11 x 21. The 441 matrix of 21² is evenly bisected by the 11th column and the 11th row. The 441 is at the center of the two axial 11’s, V11-H11 = 441. 11² – 121 – is the analog of 21² – 1.2.1 in vigesimal code.
231 written in vigesimal is 11.11 (11 x 20 = 220 + 11 = 231 = 11.11). So in the number cosmology of Hunab Ku 21, the sequence goes:
• 21, base unit, totality (20) + 1 = 1 Hunab Ku unit
• 231, sum of 1 to 21 integers in sequence (= 11 x 21) = 11 Hunab Ku units
• 441, 21² (1.2.1 vigesimal code) = 21 Hunab Ku units
• 9261 or 21 x 21 x 21 = Cube of Hunab Ku (184.108.40.206 vigesimal code) = 441 Hunab Ku units.
In essence the 441 matrix and its cube value—220.127.116.11—constitute the living universal timespace cube. Its numbers represent the universal intergalactic telepathic frequency language—grammar and vocabulary—by which cosmic civilization remains in touch with itself, wherever it may be flourishing.
The telepathic matrix values of the 441 remain constant in time and have been incorporated into many other systems unconsciously. For instance, 231 is the number of the gates of the Sepher Yetzirah in the system of the Kabbalah.
Further examples of the number magic of 21 = 231: 231 + 29 (cosmic constant) = 260; 231 + 210 (21x10) = 441.
In the 441 matrix, 231 occurs at V18-H4, the central coordinating unit of the second outer time dimension, the matrix of Cosmic Ascension.
The 441 = 7 x 63 or 9 x 49. So the 7, the 9, the 21, the 63 and the 49, in all their multiples are the principle factors. 11 plays a mediating role, since it is the pivotal unit between 1 and 21, with 10 units on either side of it, hence 11:10 = 21:20.
In the cube matrix the other key value is the harmonic 12. The 12 and the 21 are mirror numbers: 21 x 21 = 441—while 12 x 12 = 144.
Study the two graphics: 441 Base Matrix, and Locating the Hunab Ku 21 Galactic Tree of Life and Knowledge in the 441 Cube Matrix. The matrix also constitutes a hyper square of nine, being divided into nine “time dimensions” of 49 units each, at the four corners are the four outer time dimensions. The five remaining units are the four radial time dimensions and the ninth inner time dimension at the center.
The four outer time dimensions represent time as sequentiality, while the five radial time dimensions represent the simultaneity of alternative and parallel times experienced by the mind of the higher self. (Volume VII of the Cosmic History Chronicles, Book of the Cube deals with the 441 Cube Matrix in its entirety).
Structurally, the 441 matrix is formed by 10 circuits counting from the outside and moving toward the center. At the center is the juncture of the 11th vertical and 11th horizontal row, this is the position of the number 441.
The count begins at the lower right hand corner and proceeds upward moving in a counterclockwise spiral. The beginning numbers of each of the 10 +1 circuits moves in a diagonal toward the center from the lower right hand corner. Each circuit corresponds, among other things, to a planetary orbit and contains a number of units that decrease by 8 each circuit starting with Mercury (80 units).
• 1st Circuit 1 = V21-H21 Mercury, 80 units
• 2nd Circuit 81 = V20-H20 Venus, 72 units = 152 units total
• 3rd Circuit 153 = V19-H19 Earth, 64 units = 216 units total
• 4th Circuit 217 = V18-H18 Mars, 56 units = 272 units total
• 5th Circuit 273 = V17-H17 Maldek, 48 units = 320 units total
• 6th Circuit 321 = V16-H16 Jupiter, 40 units = 360 units total
• 7th Circuit 361 = V15-H15 Saturn, 32 units = 392 units total
• 8th Circuit 393 = V14-H14 Uranus, 24 units = 416 units total
• 9th Circuit 417 = V13-H13 Neptune, 16 units = 432 units total
• 10th Circuit 433 = V12-H12 Pluto, 8 units = 440 units total
• 11th Circuit 441 = V11-H11 Galactic Core, 1 unit = 441 units total
The template of the Hunab Ku 21 occurs on the second, fifth, eighth and eleventh circuits—that is, on the Venusian (2nd), Maldekian (5th), and Uranian (8th) circuits, with the Hunab Ku 21 representing the galactic core.
The Hunab Ku 21 is completely a function of the radializing Fifth Force. Each of the five power of harmony cells/courts of power are located in one each of the five radial time dimensions:
The 11th vertical column defines the mauri tube axis. The 11th horizontal row defines the galactic equatorial line of force.
In the higher understanding, the Hunab Ku represents the 21—20 + 1—the unity of totality. The 20 represents totality, the summation of the base order of the vigesimal system. In vigesimal mathematics the 20 is transliterated as 1.0. The square of 20—400—is the base matrix of totality and is transliterated as 1.0.0.
The 21 as totality plus 1 is transliterated as 1.1, while 212, the basis of the mighty 441 cube matrix, is transliterated as 1.2.1.
The system of the 20 icons or solar seals encodes totality as a dynamically revolving and evolving set of 20 symbols representing stages of evolution and the dynamism of galactic life and culture in general. The 20th seal is Sun (Ahau, or Kinich Ahau). The sun is a star that represents the primary focalization of the galactic energy in a particular field.
The sun—Kinich Ahau—also represents the highest unit of consciousness of the galactic order. As a star the sun is literally the embodiment of the 18 and the 72. Beyond the 20 as the stellar totality is the 21, the galactic core, the Hunab Ku. Hence, Hunab Ku 21—20 plus one—is the penetration of the 19th dimension, the transcendence of all.
Hunab Ku is the source of the source of life and knowledge throughout the world systems. It is how the Supreme One manifests in every galactic order as the coordinator of totality. The stars, including our sun, are the receivers of the streams of life and knowledge emitted by the Hunab Ku meant to be evolved in the myriad star systems of the universal order.
The Hunab Ku 21 is the revelation of the Source as a structure of life and knowledge that demonstrates the elegant simplicity of the higher states of being and consciousness toward which we are rapidly evolving.
There are five principle meanings assigned to Hunab Ku:
With regard to the 18th dimension and the 72nd energy frequency:
On 21 December 2012, 1872000 days will have elapsed since the beginning of that cycle on 13 August BC 3113.
1872000 days is exactly 13 baktuns of 144,000 days each, the 5,125-year (5200-tun) cycle of history.
On that date also two longer cycles are also concluded: (1) The 104,000-tun cycle of Arcturus and (2) the 26,000-tun cycle of the present world era.
1872000 divided by 18 = 104,000 number of the Arcturus Cycle.
1872000 divided by 72 is 26,000 number of the Present World era.
The 1872000 days of history are concluded with the invocation of KU, the highest frequency attainable in this universe system.
When we call Hunab Ku, as prophets of galactic culture, we are calling for the manifestation of the 72nd energy frequency of the 18th universe dimension to manifest on 21 December 2012, Blue Crystal Hand, Rhythmic Moon 9, Blue Resonant Storm year. As the highest frequency of the entire universe world system, when Ku is invoked at this particular moment in cosmic time, the power of Hunab Ku 21 arises and the universal order is made anew.
Ah Yum Hunab Ku Evam Maya E Ma Ho